clients are in good hands! Housed in a secure, well lit, and well
ventilated environment, they are cared for by a devoted team supervised
by Roger Deslauriers, whose reputation as one of Quebec's foremost
"horsemen" is well established. Outside professionnals
such as farriers and veterinarians are carefully selected to ensure
that our boarders receive the best care possible. To this health-conscious
management are added a variety of services rarely available in traditional
barns, including: international-calibre installations; access to
a network of mountain trails; an on-site restaurant and tack shop;
and a brushing and tacking services for days when time is short!
Open every day, except Mondays*, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Boarders are welcome, but regular services
are unavailable on Mondays.
$ 650 / month, plus taxes
Prices are subject to change without notice.
|Year of construction:
||50 measuring 10' x 11'
||Reserved lockers and
space for owners' tack
||Showers, restroom and
lounge for boarders' personal belongings only
||1, measuring 80' X 210'
||10, various sizes
7 - 7:30 a.m.
5 - 5:30 p.m.
* Owners wishing to ride at these times shoulg phone ahead
to ask that their horse not be fed. They will be required to serve
the grain themselves.
- Rubber mats in stalls, aisles, showers and grooming areas;
- Protected light fixtures and windows;
- Pare-botte in indoor arena;
- Fire prevention equipment, including fire extinguishers, emergency
exits, emergency lighting, water source, and other measures in
accordance with regulations.
- Feeding of horses;
- Setting horses loose twice per week;
- Access to indoor* and outdoor** arenas (in accordance with teaching
- Reserved space for tack in tackroom;
- Access to lounge, including shower and lockers for personal
- Possibility of having horse brushed and tacked up. Phone
* Riding lessons have priority access to arenas. It is
however possible during lessons if the instructor allows it,
and if the rider's presence doesn't distract the students.
** The use of all outside arenas is allowed, including
the Olympic warm-up ring. It is however forbidden to use the
Olympic riding rings without the presence of an instructor.
Boarders have access to the indoor arena and
the outdoor ring next to the barn, the steeple chase course
and the Olympic warm-up ring.
Services not included
- Professional care such as farrier or veterinarian;
- Medical care or treatments.